Friday 1 July 2011

Summer dressing

This week in London it has been hot, sticky, sunny, cloudy, black skied, pouring rain and cold winds- usually all within two hours. Mostly though whenever there is the suggestion of summer, even for a few hours, I take the opportunity to get the sandals on and the summer dresses out. This year I have been very pleasantly surprised by the great dresses I've found at Mango, which if I'm honest is not somewhere I've really shopped for a long time and only wandered into one evening waiting for someone. Well I'm glad I did because they have lots of the things a quirky gal or lady could want for their summer wardrobes and lots of what they have looks like it would be much more expensive (I am also a big fan of the reasonably priced summer frock, because lets be honest they get covered in that tube black soot stuff, grass stains, Pimms and all other manner of nasties).



lemon skirt dress



white and navy dress

3 comments:

Claire said...

This weather is bonkers. No wonder Londoners are so good at layering! I realised it's basically either too cold or too hot, neither of which are pleasant...

Metropolitan Mum said...

Funny that you mention Mango - I passed by one the other day and thought that it looks like they really have changed for the better. Must go together next time. xx

Dolly said...

Sigh. Summer frocks and Pimms. Lovely :)